1. FILL OUT THIS FORM!
2. FILL OUT THE FORM & SHOW UP
- 3pm, Friday, October 12, at the Erie Federal Courthouse for the VIADUCT HEARING with Judge Paradise-Baxter.
- 3pm, Sunday, October 14, call 580-8501 for location of the weekly Planning MEETING.
- 6pm, Monday, October 15, at 1201 East Ave - the north end of the Viaduct the SUNSET SUPPER by Chef Lisa H, spoke word by Abdullah Washington and a new chapbook by Cee Williams’ Poet’s Hall Press.
- 7:30pm, Wednesday, October 17, Citizens to Be Heard at the CITY COUNCIL Meeting, 626 State Street.
- 3pm, Sunday, October 21, call 580-8501 for location of the weekly Planning MEETING.
- 9:00am, Wednesday, November 7, Citizens to Be Heard at the CITY COUNCIL Meeting, 626 State Street
3. Use social media, share, like & write your own posts
- FACEBOOK - ErieCPR:Connect+Respect.
- TWITTER - @ErieViaduct
- INSTAGRAM - ErieViaduct
Write a check to ErieCPR's fiscal agent, the 501c3, "Winds of Change." Write "ErieCPR/Viaduct" in the memo line. Mail or drop off your check at the office of AJT Architect, 1001 State Street, Suite 205, Erie, PA 16501.